The quickest way to learn to dance is undoubtedly through private dance lessons. These private lessons are tailored to your learning needs and goals and can be scheduled at a time that suits your busy schedule! DanceSpace Adelaide operates 7 days per week and has multiple teachers available to teach you.
Private lessons are either one-on-one (just you and the teacher in the lesson) or as a couple (you and a partner/friend and the teacher). Some of the reasons people take private lessons include:
- - wanting to dance for an upcoming friend/family’s wedding and just want to know a few specific dances
- - learning to dance for your wedding (see our wedding dance lessons page)
- - the group class timetable does not suit your schedule
- - wanting to learn at your own pace and focus on the dances that interest you
- - wanting to learn as quickly and efficiently as possible
- - have an interest in participating in a dance competition in the future
Our private lessons are charged on a per lesson basis depending instructor experience.
- - $70 Experienced Dance teacher
- - $90 Principal of DanceSpace Adelaide
- - From $40 Half hour Private lesson
We also do offer Private Group Lessons for larger groups wanting to learn in a customised environment. Pricing is as follows for Private Group Lessons:
4 people = $20 per person
6 people = $15 per person
8 + people = $13 per person